RIGHT! LET’S TALK DELIVERY!
Unless you have indicated that you would prefer us to use someone else, your order will be dispatched to you for delivery with our preferred courier, Seabourne Express. www.seabourne.co.za
Now, Seabourne Express does have one or two practical things that you need to know about!
- They deliver from Monday to Friday, between 08h00 and 17h00.
- If you have special requirements to deliver on a specific day of the week, you need to please specify under the ‘Shipping & Handling’ section in your Delivery Note / Special Instructions block.
- Once your order is dispatched from our warehouse, you will receive a dispatch email and/or SMS informing you of your waybill number and the link for you to track your order.
- Delivery times are estimated as follows:
- Express delivery option: 1 – 2 working days from date of dispatch
- Economy delivery option: 3 – 4 working days from the date of dispatch.
- For outlying areas please allow for an additional 1 – 2 working days.
- Although we do everything we can to make sure that your order is delivered on time, we have to be honest in admitting that even with the best efforts, things can go wrong sometimes! So we need to say upfront that we cannot always guarantee that all orders will be delivered within the stipulated time frame.
Please note that these delivery times are estimations. For exact times, please contact our couriers on 021 386 9918 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the option to personally collect your delicious goods from the NOMU factory, 41 Aviation Crescent, Airport City, Cape Town, 24-48 hours after you have placed your order. You will be notified when your parcel is ready. Collection times are between 9 am and 4 pm, Monday to Friday.
For more information about deliveries or collections, or if you want to track your order, please feel free to contact us at 021 386 2000 or email us at email@example.com.